Ever wanted to see your Peerfit progress right in your iPhone app? Well, now you can.
Introducing: Activity Tracking!
Now you can track your Peerfit workouts with your Apple Watch and see your hard work right in front of you. Record workouts, see your results, and compete with your best.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to ‘Available Apps’.
- Tap ‘Install’ next to the Peerfit app.
- Once Peerfit is done installing, go to your Apple Watch face and find the Peerfit app.
- After tapping the Peerfit burst, the app for Apple Watch will open.
- If you’ve not yet granted Health data permissions, the app will prompt you to grant access to your iPhone Health app.
- Once you’ve granted the appropriate permissions, it’ll take you back to the Peerfit Apple Watch app.
- There, you’ll see your upcoming classes, the option to track a workout, class invitations, and profile information. View each of these screens by swiping left.
- Whenever you’re ready to record a workout, simply swipe to the ‘Workout’ view (second from left) and tap ‘Start’.
- After you’ve finished your workout, you’ll see your completed workouts, calories burned, and heart rate in your Peerfit mobile app dashboard!
Have questions? We have answers. Feel free to contact Peerfit Support at firstname.lastname@example.org